Supplement to Medicare and Medicare Part D Prescription Drug Plans
- Experienced, reliable insurer
- Flexible, custom-built benefit programs
- Competitive rates, first year and renewal
- Guaranteed acceptance
- Freedom to choose providers
- Excellent service and customer satisfaction
- Group benefits with individual service
United American's Group Retiree Health Plan* approach is an attractive alternative health insurance option for employer, union, and association groups with post-retirement medical liabilities. Our group program helps manage future liabilities and enhance comprehensive benefits to Medicare-eligible retirees.
Our dedicated team of professionals will provide you with the flexibility and expertise you need for your group retiree health solutions.
* Policy Forms GRMSP06 and ERHPC. Policies are underwritten by United American Insurance Company, First United American Life Insurance Company, or Liberty National Life Insurance Company in states where applicable Group Retiree Health products are available. These policies have some limitations and exclusions and benefits may vary by state.
United American Insurance Company, First United American Life Insurance Company, and Liberty National Life Insurance Company are not associated with Medicare, Social Security or any other governmental agency.
This is a solicitation for insurance. You may be contacted by a representative of United American Insurance Company, First United American Life Insurance Company, or Liberty National Life Insurance Company.